Monday 3 March 2014

Swan Lake

What a crazy few weeks, but hopefully normal blogging service will resume now. Anyway I wanted to show you these lovely trousers that I picked up from M&S Outlet the other week for the bargain price of £7! I have always liked these peg leg/chino-esque style trousers but for ages convinced myself that they were not flattering on me. I have now either stopped caring or changed my mind as have acquired a few pairs recently, and for such a good price it would be rude not too. They're great when you don't fancy jeans but your legs don't like tights either (fellow eczema sufferers will sympathise). I find the hardest thing however is matching a pair of shoes to them, they do tend to work better in the summer when you can match them with sandals or flipflops. Anway for this outfit I turned to my trusty cons and matched them with a lovely shirt I had from Oasis. The orange in the swan's beaks seemed to match up well. What do you think- is this style of trousers still unflattering on me?








Trousers - M&S
Shirt - Oasis
Shoes - Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment