Wednesday 26 February 2014

Sunshine

Things have been a little manic recently with work (don't they know I have a blog to write?!) so apologies for not posting yet this week. However I wanted to share some photos from the weekend, when we had a little bit of sunshine and decided to get out and make the most of it. Wellies are a must at the moment as the ground is still very wet, I got these ones a few years ago for my birthday. They are Hunter's Huntress wellies, which means they have a more feminine cut to the legs, I am sure my Dad thought that was a good thing when he got them, forgetting that my calves are not the slimmest! Despite that they are still incredibly comfy and nothing like the wellington boots I remember as a child. To keep warm whilst out I wore a jumper and gilet from Crew Clothing and hat from Barts.
I am not sure that the shape of my skirt does me any favours, and much as I love the warmth of thick woollen tights they seem to add inches, I'll have to stick to the standard opaques.







Wellingtons - Hunter
Gilet - Crew Clothing
Jumper - Crew Clothing
Skirt - H&M
Hat - Barts


No comments:

Post a Comment