Wednesday 12 February 2014

Too cool for school?

Am I the only one struggling to take outfit shots at the moment with all this wind and rain? In a brief dry spell I managed to dash out to capture these- I am sure that 'wind hair' will be this year's big look! I have been meaning to post on this dress for a while, as it seems to hit two key trends at present- pastels and tartan. The dress is H&M from a few years ago, I saw it on a poster and loved it instantly, and then spent several days tracking it down. (In my head I look like the 6ft model who wore it in the poster too- honest!). The only downside is that whenever I do wear it, I generate a lot of comments about schoolgirls- which I am not going to repeat here! I still love it though, so wanted to share. What do you think- am I getting too old (sob sob) to wear pinafores?!





No comments:

Post a Comment