Friday 7 February 2014

Fondant Fridays: #1

I have seen lots of other bloggers doing posts on pastels, which are a big trend for SS14. Looking through my wardrobe it seems amazingly I was ahead of the game here and have a lot of pastel/muted shades - in fact enough to do multiple outfit posts. I had also been considering trying some kind of linked or themed set of posts and the lightbulb pinged on (ok so maybe it is only a 16W but still!). So introducing....... 'Fondant Fridays'. Fridays will be devoted to candy coloured outfit posts.



After all who doesn't need something sweet to get through a Friday.  Now I admit this first post isn't quite how I hoped, as the rain lashing the windows kept me inside and light/flash doesn't do this look justice. (mental note to buy a pastel umbrella)
The dress is from Zara and the pale pink top is from H&M. The midi length and tying the belt over the top had a bit of a fifties feel to it, I am sure found myself sitting straighter and imagining a book balanced on my head. The necklace was a bridesmaid gift so not sure where it came from.
I would love to know what you think, you can get me on twitter @LittleOwlsBlog. Share your sweetie outfits with me using #FondantFridays









No comments:

Post a Comment