Tuesday 4 February 2014

Winter Walk

On the rare occasions the sun has come out this winter we have to make the most of it, so on Sunday we wrapped ourselves up and went for a stroll around the block (with the promise of a cheeky pint at the end of it in exchange for taking photos of me). There isn't much other choice on a day like this except a large, comfortable jumper and my trusty Tuffa boots mentioned in my previous post. This jumper is actually from Topshop last year but there have been lots of similar ones around this year. Eczema means my skin is annoyingly sensitive so it was great to find a jumper in cotton that doesn't irritate it, but that still keeps me warm. Over the top I wore the Fatface parka I got for my birthday in November and a fabulously bright hat that was from my sister. I get really cold ears so always have a hat or earmuffs of some variety with me.  What do you like to do on a sunny winter's day?









P.S. the beer was a Winter Ale by Hopstar Brewery in Darwen and very nice it was too!

No comments:

Post a Comment