Wednesday 29 January 2014

Tuffa Boots

Whoever is in charge of legs obviously didn't like me as I ended up with the short stumpy variety rather than the lovely long gazelle type. This has always meant that buying any boots that venture above the ankle is a little tricky. However my sister (who has the same leg issues) discovered the solution - Tuffa boots! These are designed to be riding or yard boots but are also I think nicely enough designed and made to wear as fashion boots too. It is an added bonus that they are lined in lambswool and are waterproof with a solid sole for muddy days. Living where we do, they are my 'go to choice' as they look good when we arrive at the pub but they mean I don't get covered in mud on the way there! I have worn them casually with skinny jeans or smarter with a dress and think they always look good. Therefore when I went for a sunny stroll the other lunchtime they were the natural choice.





 
 
Do you think my boots work as the ultimate all-rounder or have you found anything better? Any suggestions for these legs always appreciated.






No comments:

Post a Comment