Friday 17 January 2014

Are these boots made for walking?

Ankle boots have been around for ages now, but as with most things I am a little late jumping on the bandwagon. Maybe it is because I remember ankle boots from the eighties and so they still give me a little shiver of fear! Anyhow I picked up this pair in the sales from House of Fraser online. They are by Steve Madden and were half price (though this was still quite expensive!) Trouble is I can't actually decide if I like them or not e.g.if they work with my stumpy little legs?


I decided the only way to be sure was a quick trying on session in my lunchbreak - as you do. I started off with two pairs of skinnies in different colours.






I haven't totally got the hang of how you tidy up your jeans where they meet the boot- I either end up with an untidy tuck-in or a big roll. Am sure there must be a blog out there to help me! Then it was on to a dress to see how verstile these could be.

 
 
 
 
 
So what do you think- can I wear these boots with jeans and dresses or just one or neither. Do they look good or am I just too stumpy for them? All thoughts appreciated.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment