Wednesday 22 January 2014

Vive l'Ecosse!

I got this lovely Zara blazer from Mr Owl for my birthday but so far have only worn it to go out in the evenings. However as the sun was shining I decided it was warm enough to wear as long as I could get several layers underneath and my tartan scarf over the top! We even had a go at some 'proper' fashion blog style photos, not bad for the first attempt, though I need to work on the posing!








I wore my red Ralph Lauren jumper over a classic Oxord Shirt with a simple black skirt. I love this jumper as it is really warm but it is cotton rather than wool which my overly sensitive skin is much happier about. I think the blazer with the scarf combination really works, but I am not completely happy with the rest of the outfit. Mr Owl suggested that it had a hint of the french teacher about it, apart from the tartan. Do you think he is right, is this tres chic or rien d'extraordinaire?

No comments:

Post a Comment