Friday 21 February 2014

Fondant Fridays #3

A little break in the weather last night meant we could escape out for some fresh air, and the sunshine made it feel like spring was almost on the way. Therefore some boyfriend jeans, white pumps and my yellow Ralph Lauren jumper seemed the obvious outfit choice to watch the sun dropping over the reservoir. Admittedly my toes were starting to go slighly numb on the stroll back, so perhaps I need to rethink this slightly until the weather warms up more. I always find this time of year tricky to dress for, with all the new colours and styles in the shops you want to start dressing for spring- then the heavens open again and it is back to wellies and jumpers. Jumpers in lighter colours with paler jeans seems to be a way to compromise (though socks are still required!) The lemony yellow of this jumper reminds me of the lovely yellow Fondant Fancies my Friday posts were named after, sadly I didn't have any of the chocolate that is always drizzled over them to hand.







No comments:

Post a Comment