Friday 21 March 2014

Fondant Fridays #5

So this week's Fondant Friday is a lovely minty green jumper that I found the other week in Zara menswear! I figured it is perfect for a laid back spring look as it is cotton rather than woollen and a lovely pastel colour. I have worn this today just simply over a pair of Topshop skinny jeans with boots and a simple necklace for a bit of bling. However I have also styled it over a skirt and with shirts underneath to vary the look and dress it up more. The colour is also a little different (I am sure I will see it loads now I have this) which I liked. It only goes down to a medium in menswear so if you are a small wee thing then it might drown you, especially in the arms, but the fit on me is fine.
What do you think- do you buy menswear too when you like the style of something?







Jumper - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment