Wednesday 19 March 2014

Prettier on the inside

Well thank goodness for antibiotics I am slowly starting to feel human again, however not enough that I want to share my face with you all! However the other week I spied some lovely underwear in M&S (where else for underwear?) with a slightly vintage look to it, so I was delighted when a parcel came last week from Mr Owl to cheer me up, containing the said undies. After all who doesn't feel better when they are wearing a nice matching underwear set? There is absoloutely zero chance of me modelling these for the blog, however I wanted to share them. The longer length of the bra felt a little odd at first, but then I am sure it began to make me sit up straighter and improve my posture so a workout as well as support! I love the detail of the little buttons and lace finish.  Even better for all of you, these are now on sale in M&S so snap them up before they are gone.



 
Underwear set - M&S

No comments:

Post a Comment