Friday 28 March 2014

Fondant Fridays #6

Due to this little series of posts I have now begun to associate pastel colours with Friday, which means no more work and a few cheeky beers in the pub, so my love of these shades is just increasing! Apparantly the weather might warm up again this weekend too, so even more of a chance to wear them. Anway this week's number features some pink Topshop Baxter jeans that I got last summer. I like the fact that the pink is more muted and not too bright and is therefore perhaps easier to match with other items. The top was an M&S sale bargain I think from the end of last year that I have only just got around to digging out. Like most skinny jeans you can dress these up or down, I think the look I have here would work well for a slightly smarter day outfit (due to the heels which normally means smart for me) The loose hanging of the top helps hide any tummies, so perhaps good for a lunch out (now I just need to engineer myself a lunch out as I am not sure sitting on the sofa in my joggies counts!)  Anyway as always let me know what you think.







Jeans - Topshop
Top - M&S

No comments:

Post a Comment