Monday 10 August 2015

This week I have mostly been eating...



Here is the basic idea- once a week I will be listing the meals that we had the previous week. You can read my motivation for this here. I am not going to detail recipes but I will state (or link where possible) the sources for them,otherwise they are my own recipe. If anyone does read this and wants more details then please just comment.


Assumptions: I have not made the basics e.g. pasta, rice, noodles, chips bread unless stated. Everything else is made from scratch unless marked as bought (b) or eating out (r)


Monday: Vietnamese Beef Pho - Rick Stein


Tuesday: Chicken with Bulgar Wheat Salad - Hairy Bikers


Wednesday: Thai Squid Salad


Thursday: Soup (b)


Friday: Tuna with Salsa Verde - Rick Stein


Saturday: Tagliata


Sunday: Spicy pasta with mushrooms and bacon

Bowl of Vietnamese Beef Pho as per Rick Stein's recipe
Vietnamese Beef Pho

Plate of spicy squid Thai Salad
Spicy Squid



Little Owl 

No comments:

Post a Comment