Monday 3 August 2015

This week I have mostly been eating


Here is the basic idea- once a week I will be listing the meals that we had the previous week. You can read my motivation for this here I am not going to detail recipes but I will endeavour to state or link the sources for them where they exist. If anyone does read this and wants more details then please just comment.

Assumptions: I have not made the basics e.g. pasta, rice, noodles, chips bread unless stated. Everything else is made from scratch unless marked as bought (b) or eating out (r)

Monday: Steak BBQ

Tuesday: Soup (b) 

Wednesday: OMG my mind has gone blank. I'll update this when I remember!

Thursday: Beetroot and goat's cheese pasta -Waitrose recipe

Friday: Saltimboca with asparagus and fried potatoes

Saturday: Lamb Ragout and pasta - Antonio Carluccio recipe

Sunday:  French Onion Soup


Little Owl 

No comments:

Post a Comment