Monday 11 May 2015

This week I have mostly been eating:



Here is the basic idea- once a week I will be listing the meals that we had the previous week. You can read my motivation for this here. I am not going to detail recipes but I will endeavour to state or link the sources for them where they exist. If anyone does read this and wants more details then please just comment.



Assumptions: I have not made the basics e.g. pasta, rice, noodles, chips bread unless stated. Everything else is made from scratch unless marked as bought (b)

Monday: Fajitas
Own recipe


Tuesday: West African Soup (b)
Glorious Soups

Wednesday: Duck Red Thai Curry
Rick Stein's Red Thai paste


Thursday: Cottage Pie
Own recipe

Friday: Pad Thai (b
M&S


Saturday: Seafood Risotto


Sunday: Chicken and Chorizo Kebab
Graze Inn restaurant, Sheffield

Red Thai Duck Curry

Chicken and Chorizo Kebab

No comments:

Post a Comment