Thursday 3 September 2015

This week I have mostly been eating...

Ok this should have been posted on Monday, but Bank Holidays and the like and it all escaped me. However here it is now a little bit late.



Here is the basic idea- once a week I will be listing the meals that we had the previous week. You can read my motivation for this here  . I am not going to detail recipes but I will state (or link where possible) the sources for them, otherwise they are my own recipe. If anyone does read this and wants more details then please just comment.
Assumptions: I have not made the basics e.g. pasta, rice, noodles, chips bread unless stated. Everything else is made from scratch unless marked as bought (b) or eating out (r)

Monday: Soup (b)

Tuesday: Salad - I just can't remember what type!

Wednesday: Fish Cakes (b) and chips (b)

Thursday: Spaghetti Bolognese

Friday: BBQ feast (b) with coleslaw (b) and potato salad (b)

Saturday: Seared Tuna with Mediterranean couscous - Jamie Oliver

Sunday: Guinea Fowl and Butter Beans - Rick Stein




Little Owl 

No comments:

Post a Comment