Monday 7 September 2015

This week I have mostly been eating...



Here is the basic idea- once a week I will be listing the meals that we had the previous week. You can read my motivation for this here . I am not going to detail recipes but I will state (or link where possible) the sources for them, otherwise they are my own recipe. If anyone does read this and wants more details then please just comment.
Assumptions: I have not made the basics e.g. pasta, rice, noodles, chips bread unless stated. Everything else is made from scratch unless marked as bought (b) or eating out (r)

Monday: A selection of nibbles from Bolton Market

Tuesday: Huevos a la Plaza - Sprouted Kitchen

Wednesday: Aubergines stuffed with lamb and potatoes - Sainsbury's

Thursday: - nibbles

Friday: Salt Cod - Rick Stein

Saturday: Pasta (r) - Antonellos

Sunday: Pork in cider - Waitrose




Little Owl 

No comments:

Post a Comment