Wednesday 1 April 2015

Monthly Memoir: March



I can't believe March is already over. It is normally February that flies past, but this year March is taking that honour. I realise I only posted twice as well, which seems a bit poor, however as I am writing this for me I am not going to apologise. I did however have quite a busy month so need to retroactively write some posts to cover it all. Meantime here is a quick review for my own records.

One word to sum up the month?
Brilliant!

Do something/go somewhere other than the norm?
Yes- a fantastic weekend away down in Devon at a certain farm cottage by a river. Post coming soon I promise!

Best meal?
Hmm tricky as there were two excellent meals this month and can't really compare, so guess I should just stop being lazy and do a post on them. 

Best drink?
Bottle of Chateau du Vieux Parc, Corbiere 2012. Was very very nice.

Buy anything new?
Yes - some new boots and a lovely bright dress in the sale from M&S (when they had stopped messing up their online orders)

Wear anything good?
The boots mentioned above. Mr Owl has been rocking some fab outfits of late, am going to have to try and sneak a photo of him to post.

See anything good?
Chappie- by Neil Blomkamp. I loved this film and totally recommend it. (Along with his first two films: District 9 and Elysium). Set in South Africa it was one of the most interesting takes on AI I have seen.

Anything else?
Generally it was a great month I just need to catch up on writing about it all.



Little Owl 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment