Thursday 8 May 2014

Absent

I just wanted to let any possible readers out there know that I am still here, even though I haven't posted for a month or so. I have various health issues, that maybe one day I will be brave/stupid/self-indulgent enough to mention on here, and that has made the last month pretty hectic with multiple hospital trips. Once again this has left me in awe of the amazing staff on the NHS who are often overlooked in the bigger issues that the NHS as a whole faces. However please be assured that if there are any lovely readers of this little blog out there that I will hopefully be back soon and please check back for new posts.
On the plus side being ill means that you get some lovely flowers and our house has resembled a florists at points. The photo doesn't do these justice but thanks to my lovely sister-in-law for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment